Thursday, April 3, 2008

The first one

The first posting has to be an introduction! I hope to keep posting all my issues here. Also, I plan to update all those issues with resolutions as and when I get them. They may come from various forums where I post them or through some other links or suddenly I find what was I doing wrong.

Any which way I presume this will help others to get a resolution to their issue (if ever this page comes up during their search). I'll see how I can popularize it.

I hope I keep up to what I've promised myself (generally I'm unable to do whatever I plan). Though first step is always taken.

I would also love if you post a question you're searching an answer for. For if I have it I'll provide it asap. The technologies I work on are: C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Reporting Services.

No comments: